Thursday, May 14, 2020

President Nelson Tells Youth to Take a “Break from Fake” and Help Gather Israel

I was looking for how to be able to hear the Holy Ghost. I knew President Russell M. Nelson talked to the youth about this but I couldn't remember what it was. I found it. He had talked at a Worldwide Youth Devotional. This is that part I remember, "...Recently, his parents found things on his phone that were inappropriate for a follower of Jesus Christ. They insisted that he go off social media for a time." Another part I remember was, "Recently, his parents found things on his phone that were inappropriate for But if you are paying more attention to feeds from social media than you are to the whisperings of the Spirit, then you are putting yourself at spiritual risk—as well as the risk of experiencing intense loneliness and depression. You follower of Jesus Christ. They insisted that he go off social media for a time."

A summary of it is found at President Nelson Tells Youth to Take a “Break from Fake” and Help Gather Israel. The full Worldwide Youth Conference address can be located at: Hope of Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment