Thursday, May 28, 2020

Gods Creations Poem

Here is a poem I wrote while at girls camp for my daughter. I wrote in on July 22, 2015. I have made some corrections from my original poem.

Gods Creations
A squirrel that has a long tail and is so brown.
A squirrel running along the ground.
Skies so bright blue.
Trees so tall and green.
Beetles brown and green.
Rocks that are small and large, that are gray.
Mountains so tall, filled with trees that are green.
Birds that are black and white, with red underneath.
Pine cones that are brown, falling all over the ground.
Bees that buzz by, that are yellow.
Buzzing flies.
Tree trunks lying on the ground.
Winds that rush throughout the mountain.
Beautiful birds singing so beautifully.
Lizards running along the ground that are so strange looking and brown.
Stars at night so bright. You can't count them since they are so numerous.
Girls singing beautifully.
Girls chanting from camp while playing games.
God has created so many beautiful things.
I can not thank him enough for all that he has created for us all.
Thank you, dear Lord.
I love you and your creations.

© Barbara Pratt

No comments:

Post a Comment