Friday, May 8, 2020

Mothers Teaching Children in the Home

The talk, Mothers Teaching Children in the Home, was given by L. Tom Perry in April 2010. I remember this talk as I read through it again. He said this, "I believe it is by divine design that the role of motherhood emphasizes the nurturing and teaching of the next generation.". Mother's Day is this Sunday. Remember your mothers and what they do for you. Show your love to them at this special time of the year if your mother is still upon this Earth. If your mother passed away (like mine did in June 2017), remember them and the great things they did while they were here with your. I remember my mother planting sweet pea flowers. She would cut them and place them in vases in our house. They smelled so sweet, sweet like mothers, sweeter than sweet. Thank you mother for all that you taught me and what you did for me. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment